Jhegco

I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.
Don't Forget To Register. Aight! Wink

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Jhegco

I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.
Don't Forget To Register. Aight! Wink

Jhegco

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquer Online Private Server 5095

2 posters

Application For [PH]

Soap

Application For [PH] Empty Application For [PH]

Post  Soap Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to apply for the position of [PH]. I have been playing this server for a very long time, Since summer of '08. I am bilingual, I can speak read and write in English and Spanish. I can also understand portugese since Spanish and Portugese are very related. Since I have been playing for an year or so, I know the rules I have to follow. I know my place in this server, and I want to be able to help people and the server as well. I know that if I do get chosen for this position, I will not abuse my authority ( if I have any.) and that my primary job is to help out newbies who are coming to jhegco. I will have to be able to provide assistance to anyone who needs help related to the game. I should also respect all players in the game and shouldn't discriminate anyone for: race, gender, or sexual orientation. I know alot of the rules jheg has put in to place over this year and I would like to apply to this position. Please consider me Soap for the position of [PH].
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Application For [PH] Empty Re: Application For [PH]

Post  Admin Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:40 am

Soap wrote:Hello everyone, I would like to apply for the position of [PH]. I have been playing this server for a very long time, Since summer of '08. I am bilingual, I can speak read and write in English and Spanish. I can also understand portugese since Spanish and Portugese are very related. Since I have been playing for an year or so, I know the rules I have to follow. I know my place in this server, and I want to be able to help people and the server as well. I know that if I do get chosen for this position, I will not abuse my authority ( if I have any.) and that my primary job is to help out newbies who are coming to jhegco. I will have to be able to provide assistance to anyone who needs help related to the game. I should also respect all players in the game and shouldn't discriminate anyone for: race, gender, or sexual orientation. I know alot of the rules jheg has put in to place over this year and I would like to apply to this position. Please consider me Soap for the position of [PH].
    application accepted.. please put the details of ur in-game char or your in-game name.. cheers
    Soap

Post  Soap Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 pm

my in game name is Soap thats my main

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am